The Clause 18 Training Band is a 6 foot soccer training resistance tube, equipped with a padded ankle strap on one end and a goalpost strap on the other end. When the user dives, resistance will pull in the opposite direction improving leg strength and in addition to that, reaction time!
– Recommended for Grades 9-12
– 60-70 lbs of resistance
– Great for advanced training
– Easy set up, use it on the go, in practice, or before a game
The Albatross Athletics Clause 18 Training Band came about after a few weeks into the start of the Young Entrepreneurs Academy in Mansfield Ohio. Shandon Kiah, founder of Albatross Athletics, noticed the lack of training equipment specifically for soccer goalkeepers, so he developed the Clause 18 Training Band to fix that problem.
- With the use of the Clause 18 Training Band, Shandon Kiah achieved the rank of #1 goalkeeper in the state of Ohio, with 234 saves in his 2016 soccer season.
- See what the Richmond Source has to say about Kiah’s Soccer Training Equipment business.
- The Kiwanis Club of Mansfield Ohio asked Kiah to speak to them about his new soccer training equipment business, which he did, in August, 2016.